This is my go-to meal when I don’t have a lot of time. It’s simple, fast, and delicious!
- 8oz brown rice pasta
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach roughly chopped
- 1-cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 fresh mozzarella ball cut up into bite size pieces (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil pot of water for pasta. Add pasta and cook according to directions on package.
- Meanwhile, cut up tomatoes, mozzarella & chop spinach.
- When pasta is almost finished (about 2 minutes left) add in spinach to cook.
- Drain pasta and spinach and return to pot.
- Mix in tomatoes, mozzarella, olive oil, and seasonings.
- Enjoy! :O)
For more recipes visit http://www.HealthWithErin.com