- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 ½ cup Broccoli florets
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1-cup julienned carrots
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 box bella mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Collard Greens Leaves, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ jalapeno, minced
- 1-teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 Tablespoons bone broth
- 3 Tablespoons low-sodium gluten free soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon gluten free flour
1. In a large skillet or wok, combine oil and all veggies except collard greens. Cook on medium heat for a few minutes. When the veggies are almost finished, about 3 minutes, add the collard greens. Cook for a few minutes.
2. Whisk together broth, soy sauce and flour; add to vegetable mixture and stir-fry for another few minutes.
3. Serve over brown rice. Enjoy!
For more awesome healthy recipes go to www.HealthWithErin.com