After I became sensitive to gluten I missed some of my desserts. I loved pound cake, strawberries, and whipped cream but I couldn’t eat it anymore. I found this recipe and adapted it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
2- 1/4 cups gluten free flour
1-1/2 tsp. xantham gum
1 -1/4 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. baking powder
3/4 cup coconut oil
1-1/2 cups coconut sugar
3 tablespoons orange juice
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
3 large eggs
3/4 cups coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, xantham gum, salt, baking powder and set aside.
3. Pour oil in bowl, and slowly mix in sugar, orange juice, and vanilla.
4. Add egg one at a time, stirring after each egg.
5. Add milk. Mix for a few minutes. Gradually, add dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mixing well.
6. Pour batter into two greased loaf pans.
Bake for about 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Let sit for a few minutes. Enjoy!! :O)